- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Chamomile Care collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Details on the type of enquiry
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Chamomile Care with most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Chamomile Care collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch with you to answer your enquiry.
- Send you our newsletter if you have requested it.
How do we store your data?
Chamomile Care securely stores your data online securely within Google. All access is protected by two stage authentication with passwords.
Chamomile Care will keep any data collected from the website for as long as it is required. If any enquiry made is closed, the data will be kept for no longer than two months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting it from our Google server.
Chamomile Care would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop Chamomile Care from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Chamomile Care would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Chamomile care for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Chamomile Care correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Chamomile Care to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Chamomile Care erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Chamomile Care restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Chamomile Care processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Chamomile Care transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 01235 617737
Or write to us: Chamomile Care, Unit 2 Home Farm Barns, Thrupp Lane, Radley, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3NG
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our site uses:
- Functionality – Chamomile Care uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Chamomile Care uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Chamomile Care sometimes shares some limited aspects of data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01235 617737
Or write to us at: Chamomile Care, Unit 2 Home Farm Barns, Thrupp Lane, Radley, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3NG
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Chamomile Care has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Their Website: ico.org.uk
Call them: 0303 123 1113
Or write to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF